Wealth Management is a holistic, financial planning service where we take inventory of your resources, get to know your aspirations, values, and passions and through a collaborative approach, skillfully integrate into a financial plan. The plan is then reviewed and updated at least annually making changes as necessary.
Our approach integrates mutually agreed upon financial strategies that are research supported and designed to efficiently achieve your goals at a low cost. And, as a Fee-Only, fiduciary advisor, you can be confident that all recommendations are made in your best interest.
Included in service:
- Initial personal discovery, goal development meeting
- Unlimited “what if” plan scenarios and reviews
- Ongoing assistance implementing plan recommendations
- Unlimited consultations available (client commits to a minimum of two per year)
- Cash flow planning
- Debt management and reduction planning
- Comprehensive investment advice on all client accounts (both managed and held-away)
- Unlimited periodic investment performance reports available
- Integrated tax-smart investment strategies
- Tax planning strategies
- Retirement income planning and Social Security coordination
Annual fee (paid monthly or quarterly): 0.50% of net worth (total assets – total liabilities)
Minimum annual fee: $2,400
Fee may be off-set or waived for clients who use Investment Management service.